HALSEY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- W.W. II U.S. admiral nicknamed "Bull"
- Admiral at Guadalcanal, 1943
- Vice admiral on the U.S.S. Enterprise
- Admiral nicknamed Bull
- Title admiral in a Paul and Linda McCartney hit
- Bull of the ww11 navy
- Famed U.S. admiral
- WWII admiral
- VIP at the "Missouri" surrender
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 26, 2016
- Netword - March 01, 2012
- New York Times - April 15, 2010
- New York Times - March 20, 2010
- Universal - June 19, 2008
- New York Times - November 18, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 05, 2004
- New York Times - February 05, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer halsey that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!