Clue: WWII bond designation
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII bond designation. See the results below.
- W.W. II bond designation
- Bond type whose first purchaser was F.D.R.
- '40s war bonds
- Category of savings bond
- Category of US savings bond
- Bond first bought by FDR in 1941
- Designation on a U.S. savings bond
- Designation on a US savings bond
- WWII savings bond type
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - March 22, 2013
- LA Times - August 30, 2011
Found an answer for the clue WWII bond designation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!