Clue: WWII ladies
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII ladies. See the results below.
- Servicewoman, briefly
- W.W. II server
- Female G.I.
- W.W. II female
- "Never Wave at a ___" (1952 film comedy)
- "Never Wave at a ___" (1952 military farce)
- W.W. II service member
- W.W. II-era enlistee
- Extra in "I Was a Male War Bride"
- W.W. II-era female in uniform
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 11, 2005
Found an answer for the clue WWII ladies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!