Clue: WWII lady in uniform
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII lady in uniform. See the results below.
- Servicewoman, briefly
- W.W. II server
- Female G.I.
- W.W. II female
- "Never Wave at a ___" (1952 film comedy)
- "Never Wave at a ___" (1952 military farce)
- W.W. II service member
- W.W. II-era enlistee
- Extra in "I Was a Male War Bride"
- W.W. II-era female in uniform
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 26, 2015
- Washington Post - September 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue WWII lady in uniform that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!