Clue: Yale's Handsome Dan, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Yale's Handsome Dan, e.g.. See the results below.
- Army's mule, e.g.
- Princeton's Tiger, e.g.
- Navy's goat, e.g.
- Animal on the field, perhaps
- Halftime participant, often
- Nebraska's Cornhusker, e.g.
- The San Diego Chicken, for one
- Yale's bulldog, e.g.
- Good luck animal
- It works like a charm
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 03, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Yale's Handsome Dan, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!