Clue: Yankee nickname of old
We have 1 answer for the clue Yankee nickname of old. See the results below.
- Joltin' Joe
- Yankee nickname
- "Joltin' Joe," for short
- Yankees' #5, familiarly
- "The Yankee Clipper," familiarly
- Yankee great's nickname
- Baseball's Joltin' Joe, familiarly
- Joltin' Joe, in sports headlines
- 'Joltin' Joe'
- Joltin' Joe of the Bronx Bombers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Yankee nickname of old that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!