Clue: Joltin' Joe
We have 3 answers for the clue Joltin' Joe. See the results below.
- Yankee nickname of old
- Yankee nickname
- "Joltin' Joe," for short
- Yankees' #5, familiarly
- "The Yankee Clipper," familiarly
- Yankee great's nickname
- Baseball's Joltin' Joe, familiarly
- Joltin' Joe, in sports headlines
- 'Joltin' Joe'
- Joltin' Joe of the Bronx Bombers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 25, 2010
- Washington Post - July 01, 2009
- LA Times - March 12, 2009
- New York Times - December 04, 2008
- New York Times - June 26, 2007
- New York Sun - August 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 20, 2005
- Washington Post - October 25, 2004
- Washington Post - February 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Joltin' Joe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!