Clue: Yankee southpaw Guidry
We have 1 answer for the clue Yankee southpaw Guidry. See the results below.
- Kovic of "Born on the Fourth of July"
- Darling of the diamond
- California Rep. Dellums
- Director Howard
- Darling of baseball
- Dellums or Howard
- Hextall of hockey
- 80's White House nickname
- Former White House nickname
- Palillo of "Welcome Back, Kotter"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 11, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Yankee southpaw Guidry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!