Clue: Year, in Latin
We have 1 answer for the clue Year, in Latin. See the results below.
- Part of A.D.
- Latin word on a cornerstone
- Part of a cornerstone inscription
- ___ Domini
- The "A" in A.D.
- Year in Trajan's reign
- Year, on monuments
- Word on monuments
- ___ mundi
- In the year: Lat.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 11, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - July 15, 2011
- Washington Post - June 11, 2010
- Washington Post - February 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Year, in Latin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!