Clue: Yellow blazer
We have 1 answer for the clue Yellow blazer. See the results below.
- Shining example?
- Morning riser
- It rises at dawn
- It sets earlier and earlier in the fall
- Great ball of fire
- ___ Valley, Idaho
- Where to spot spots
- Ice melter
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 05, 2013
- USA Today - April 12, 2012
- USA Today - October 05, 2011
- Washington Post - May 12, 2002
- Washington Post - January 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Yellow blazer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!