Clue: Yellow jacket
We have 2 answers for the clue Yellow jacket. See the results below.
- Member of a traditional establishment
- Slender-bodied insect
- Mud dauber, e.g.
- Slender-waisted insect
- Insect in a colony
- One of a traditional elite
- Ethnic acronym
- Target of some humor in The New Yorker
- Big stinger
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 13, 2009
- New York Times - November 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Yellow jacket that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!