Clue: "You swear?"
We have 1 answer for the clue "You swear?". See the results below.
- Something too easily broken
- Something a politician may break
- Indication of future success
- Lick's companion
- Declaration sometimes made with crossed fingers behind the back
- Pinkie swear, e.g.
- Take a pledge
- "Cross your heart?"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "You swear?" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!