PROMISE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Something too easily broken
- Something a politician may break
- "You swear?"
- Indication of future success
- Lick's companion
- Declaration sometimes made with crossed fingers behind the back
- Pinkie swear, e.g.
- Take a pledge
- "Cross your heart?"
- Great potential
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 14, 2018
- Netword - September 24, 2017
- LA Times - July 27, 2015
- Netword - July 13, 2015
- Universal - October 16, 2012
- USA Today - June 29, 2011
- New York Times - June 07, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - April 13, 2008
- New York Times - December 03, 2005
- USA Today - October 06, 2003
- New York Times - June 15, 2003
- New York Times - March 22, 1998
- New York Times - December 28, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer promise that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!