Clue: Yugoslavian-born tennis ace
We have 1 answer for the clue Yugoslavian-born tennis ace. See the results below.
- Two-time U.S. Open champion
- Tennis star with a palindromic name
- Tennis champ Monica
- Graf rival
- Two-time U.S. Open tennis champ
- Tennis's Monica
- Two-time U.S. Open champ
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- 1991-92 U.S. Open champ
- Hingis rival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Yugoslavian-born tennis ace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!