Clue: Zog I, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Zog I, for one. See the results below.
- Like Mother Teresa
- Qintar spender
- Native of Tiranë, for example
- Montenegrin's neighbor
- Language known to native speakers as "gjuho shqipe"
- Greek's neighbor
- Tirana native
- Like John Belushi, ethnically
- Mother Teresa's mother tongue
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Zog I, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!