ALBANIAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Zog I, for one
- Like Mother Teresa
- Qintar spender
- Native of Tiranë, for example
- Montenegrin's neighbor
- Language known to native speakers as "gjuho shqipe"
- Greek's neighbor
- Tirana native
- Like John Belushi, ethnically
- Mother Teresa's mother tongue
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - July 24, 2015
- New York Times - August 09, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 22, 2013
- LA Times - January 01, 2013
- USA Today - December 07, 2011
- New York Times - March 03, 2011
- Netword - May 25, 2008
- Washington Post - January 15, 2007
- New York Times - October 25, 2003
- New York Times - August 12, 2001
- New York Times - April 16, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer albanian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!