ACTIII is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Play ender, often
- End of "Lohengrin"
- When Nora leaves Torvald in "A Doll's House"
- When Hamlet says "To be or not to be"
- End of many plays
- Middle of a Shakespearean play
- When Hamlet gives his "To be, or not to be" soliloquy
- Show ender, often
- When Caesar asks "Et tu, Brute?"
- When Hamlet says ''To be or not to be''
- Conclusion of "Lohengrin"
- When Macbeth first sees Banquo's ghost
- When Hamlet says "To be, or not to be"
- Middle part of a Shakespearean play
- When Hamlet delivers his soliloquy
- Middle part of a Shakespeare play
- When Iago acquires Desdemona's handkerchief
- End of some plays
- Part of many plays, but not "Waiting for Godot"
- Climactic part, often
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 04, 2015
- Universal - November 24, 2014
- LA Times - November 07, 2014
- Washington Post - March 13, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - October 05, 2012
- New York Times - July 30, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - March 18, 2012
- Netword - August 07, 2011
- Washington Post - May 17, 2011
- New York Times - August 26, 2009
- Washington Post - September 05, 2008
- LA Times - July 17, 2008
- Netword - February 17, 2008
- New York Sun - October 04, 2006
- New York Times - August 06, 2006
- New York Times - January 06, 2006
- New York Sun - March 30, 2005
- New York Times - October 18, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer actiii that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!