ASSYR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- From Nineveh: Abbr.
- Ancient language: Abbr.
- Nineveh's land: Abbr.
- Anc. Asian empire
- Nineveh was its cap
- From Nineveh (abbr.)
- Like King Sargon II: Abbr.
- Of Nineveh's home: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 09, 2014
- LA Times - June 06, 2014
- New York Times - August 04, 2013
- New York Times - May 11, 2013
- Washington Post - November 25, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - August 21, 2011
- Netword - February 27, 2011
- LA Times - January 31, 2010
- New York Times - September 13, 2007
- LA Times - January 04, 2006
- New York Times - January 17, 2003
- New York Times - April 01, 2001
- New York Times - September 25, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer assyr that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!