BEARCLAW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Breakfast pastry
- Crescent-shaped bakery treat
- Almond-flavored breakfast pastry
- Pastry that could hurt you?
- Sweet breakfast choice
- *Almond-flavored pastry named for its resemblance to an animal extremity
- Fan-shaped pastry
- Sweet breakfast pastry
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 19, 2016
- New York Times - May 02, 2012
- Netword - September 26, 2010
- Washington Post - February 25, 2010
- Washington Post - February 11, 2008
- LA Times - August 29, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 03, 2007
- New York Times - April 10, 2003
- Washington Post - October 17, 2000
- Washington Post - August 25, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer bearclaw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!