Clue: Breakfast pastry
We have 7 answers for the clue Breakfast pastry. See the results below.
- Crescent-shaped bakery treat
- Almond-flavored breakfast pastry
- Pastry that could hurt you?
- Sweet breakfast choice
- *Almond-flavored pastry named for its resemblance to an animal extremity
- Fan-shaped pastry
- Sweet breakfast pastry
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 19, 2016
- Netword - February 04, 2016
- LA Times - April 20, 2014
- USA Today - January 13, 2014
- Netword - April 25, 2012
- Netword - September 26, 2010
- Netword - April 05, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 29, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 04, 2008
- Netword - February 28, 2006
- New York Times - April 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Breakfast pastry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!