BRAILLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Words read with feeling?
- Inventor of an alphabet for the blind
- System of raised dots
- French educator Louis
- Alphabet you can feel
- Unspoken language
- Letters read with feeling?
- Text that can be felt
- It has many tangible points
- Dotty inventor?
- Reading matter for the blind
- It's read with feeling
- Touchy subject?
- Alphabet read with the fingers
- Touching words?
- System for blind readers
- Raised writing
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 06, 2017
- New York Times - October 10, 2014
- LA Times - August 25, 2014
- New York Times - March 16, 2014
- New York Times - December 20, 2013
- LA Times - June 10, 2013
- Universal - June 19, 2012
- New York Times - October 29, 2011
- Washington Post - August 26, 2011
- LA Times - May 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 26, 2010
- Universal - November 01, 2009
- LA Times - March 08, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 28, 2008
- LA Times - February 19, 2006
- USA Today - January 12, 2004
- New York Times - February 09, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer braille that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!