Clue: Dotty inventor?
We have 2 answers for the clue Dotty inventor?. See the results below.
- Kind of alphabet
- Kind of signals
- Code name
- "Tru" Tony winner
- Inventor who inspired this puzzle
- Tony-winning actor of 1962 and 1990
- Lewis's mystery-solving partner
- Three dashes signify an O, in this code
- Telegraph pioneer
- Samuel with a code
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Dotty inventor? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!