CHARLESDEGAULLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- 39-Across in Paris
- President with a bridge in Montreal named after him
- He said "How can anyone govern a nation that has 246 kinds of cheese?"
- His death prompted Georges Pompidou to say "France is a widow"
- Leader of the Free French
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 20, 2015
- New York Times - June 14, 2013
- New York Times - December 07, 2007
- New York Times - August 09, 2007
- New York Times - November 17, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer charlesdegaulle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!