CONG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Attached houses?: Abbr.
- Viet __ (60's-70's insurgents)
- D.C. group
- Workplace for Reps. and Dems.
- U.S. legislative body
- Viet ___
- Org. in the Capitol
- DC group
- Reps. and Sens.
- D.C. grp.
- Capitol Hill gp.
- D.C. gp.
- D.C. body
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2018
- LA Times - January 04, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - December 19, 2014
- New York Times - December 14, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 06, 2014
- New York Times - November 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 07, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - April 20, 2011
- Netword - August 01, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - October 25, 2009
- Universal - February 09, 2009
- New York Times - January 11, 2009
- New York Times - June 12, 2005
- Washington Post - May 15, 2002
- New York Times - April 19, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer cong that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!