Clue: D.C. group
We have 5 answers for the clue D.C. group. See the results below.
- One in it for the long term?: Abbr.
- Boxer's title" Abbr.
- Leg. title
- Thurmond, e.g.: Abbr.
- Indonesian money
- D'Amato or Dodd: Abbr.
- Boxer's title: Abbr.
- Capitol Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.
- D.C. dignitary
- D.C. toiler
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 31, 2014
- USA Today - January 30, 2008
- LA Times - January 21, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 10, 2005
- New York Times - June 12, 2005
- New York Times - March 12, 2003
- New York Times - September 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue D.C. group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!