DANISH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- >From Odense
- Relative of Icelandic
- Breakfast pastry for Hamlet?
- Coffee go-with
- Coffee accompaniment, maybe
- Breakfast item
- Breakfast roll
- From Copenhagen, e.g.
- Like Niels Bohr
- Sweet buttery pastry
- Coffee break sweet
- Like Kierkegaard, e.g.
- Coffee-break sweet
- Breakfast sweet
- Sweet roll
- Sweet roll
- A2: "___?" A1: "No thanks, just coffee."
- Sweet, buttery pastry
- Breakfast choice
- Breakfast pastry
- Like Victor Borge
- From Copenhagen, say
- Lolland language
- Pastry type
- From Copenhagen
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 14, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 07, 2016
- LA Times - April 20, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 28, 2013
- New York Times - January 21, 2013
- Washington Post - March 02, 2012
- USA Today - October 21, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - October 02, 2011
- Netword - December 04, 2009
- Netword - July 29, 2009
- LA Times - May 17, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 04, 2008
- New York Times - March 02, 2008
- New York Times - November 12, 2007
- Washington Post - January 09, 2007
- LA Times - March 30, 2006
- LA Times - March 26, 2006
- New York Times - July 04, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 04, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer danish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!