EMPRESS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Catherine, for one
- Catherine the Great, e.g.
- Akihito's wife, e.g.
- Catherine I or II
- Powerful female
- Josephine, for one
- Josephine's title
- Catherine II, for example
- Alexandra, for one
- Catherine, notably
- Catherine the Great was one
- Catherine the Great, for one
- "___ of Soul" (Gladys Knight)
- One of Victoria's titles
- Josephine, e.g.
- Catherine the Great, to Russia
- Tarot card, with "The"
- Female sovereign
- She rules
- Female ruler
- Czarina, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 12, 2016
- New York Times - March 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 22, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 03, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - March 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 07, 2014
- New York Times - July 20, 2014
- Washington Post - December 13, 2012
- LA Times - November 19, 2012
- Universal - February 15, 2012
- Netword - January 14, 2012
- Netword - October 02, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - May 15, 2011
- Universal - July 31, 2010
- New York Times - April 08, 2009
- USA Today - March 05, 2009
- Netword - March 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 25, 2006
- LA Times - November 17, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer empress that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!