FGS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- 1,000 fins
- N.F.L. 3-pointers
- Some N.F.L. scores: Abbr.
- Gridiron stat: Abbr.
- Gridiron scores: Abbr.
- NFL 3-pointers
- NFL three-pointers
- Some NFL game winners
- Three-pointers in the NFL
- Ends of some close NFL games
- 3-pt. gridiron plays
- Some last-min. game winners
- Kicks through uprights: Abbr.
- Scores for Adam Vinatieri: Abbr.
- OT enders, often
- NFL scores
- NFL scoring stat
- Three-pointers: Abbr.
- They're worth half of TDs
- Three-pointers in football (Abbr.)
- Three-pt. plays
- Ends of some close N.F.L. games: Abbr.
- NFL three-pointers: Abbr.
- NFL overtime margins of victory, often
- NFL threes
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 06, 2016
- New York Times - September 13, 2015
- LA Times - July 09, 2015
- LA Times - October 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 06, 2014
- LA Times - December 21, 2013
- New York Times - October 31, 2013
- LA Times - June 19, 2013
- LA Times - May 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 02, 2013
- New York Times - December 24, 2012
- New York Times - July 21, 2011
- Washington Post - September 28, 2010
- LA Times - December 21, 2009
- New York Times - July 26, 2009
- Washington Post - June 07, 2009
- LA Times - January 03, 2009
- LA Times - December 17, 2008
- LA Times - October 30, 2008
- New York Times - August 13, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer fgs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!