Clue: N.F.L. scores
We have 3 answers for the clue N.F.L. scores. See the results below.
- They're made by FB's and HB's
- Kingdome scores, for short
- Fall sports stats
- They precede kicks, for short
- 6-pt. scores
- Stats accompanying F.G.'s
- They might end in spikes: Abbr.
- Slo-mo replay subjects, often
- Short scores?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 06, 2016
- New York Times - February 26, 2013
- LA Times - December 17, 2008
- New York Times - June 26, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - June 25, 2006
- New York Times - June 20, 2005
- New York Times - September 24, 2002
- New York Times - October 13, 1998
- New York Times - July 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue N.F.L. scores that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!