HANNIBAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Scipio defeated him
- Carthaginian general [Mo.]
- "The Silence of the Lambs" character Lecter
- Memorable Alps crosser
- Lincoln's veep Hamlin
- TV show based on characters from "Red Dragon"
- Mark Twain's boyhood home
- General defeated by Scipio, ending the Second Punic War
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 21, 2015
- New York Times - June 12, 2014
- Washington Post - September 15, 2013
- LA Times - August 30, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - August 19, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 19, 2010
- New York Times - May 14, 2006
- New York Times - May 24, 2000
- New York Times - August 29, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer hannibal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!