HOLYGRAIL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Object of a classic pursuit
- Subject in Tennyson's "Idylls of the King"
- Lancelot's quest
- Much-sought ideal
- Legendary chalice
- Vessel at the Last Supper
- Sought-after object in medieval tales (and the 1993 theme of the 39-Across)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 01, 2010
- Universal - March 27, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - January 13, 2010
- USA Today - April 16, 2009
- LA Times - October 18, 2007
- Washington Post - August 06, 2004
- New York Times - August 05, 2000
- New York Times - August 01, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer holygrail that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!