IDCARDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Bouncer's requests
- Entrance requirements, perhaps
- What bouncers check
- Bouncers often check them
- Students' needs
- Proofs of age, perhaps
- Driver's licenses, e.g.
- Bouncers' checks
- Checked things
- Checkpoint requests
- Gatekeeper's requests, perhaps
- They may be worn with clips
- They're checked at bars
- Airport check-in essentials
- They may have your number
- They're often flashed
- Requests at bar door.
- Security aids
- Requests at bar doors
- Some badges
- Bar necessities
- Security checkpoint items
- Admission requirements, sometimes
- Comedians who do material on the Freudian psyche?
- Security issues?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 29, 2017
- New York Times - December 08, 2016
- Universal - July 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 21, 2014
- New York Times - August 22, 2014
- New York Times - December 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 11, 2011
- New York Times - July 08, 2011
- Netword - December 26, 2010
- New York Times - September 03, 2010
- LA Times - September 12, 2007
- LA Times - September 11, 2007
- Universal - March 06, 2007
- Netword - October 11, 2006
- Washington Post - May 30, 2006
- LA Times - April 08, 2006
- New York Sun - March 03, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 28, 2005
- USA Today - February 24, 2005
- New York Times - December 20, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer idcards that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!