INSOMNIA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
- Difficulty with Z's?
- Up state?
- Red-eye cause
- 1994 Stephen King novel
- Reason for a sleeping pill, often
- Lady Macbeth's malady
- People with this don't go out for very long
- Tossing and turning
- Pacino film of 2002
- Stephen King novel
- King book
- Certain counter's woe
- It makes people restless
- Flower that comes out only at night?
- Inability to sleep
- Trouble with Zs?
- One with a sleep disorder
- It keeps one up at night
- Difficulty going out?
- A good cure for it is sleep, per W. C. Fields
- Problem addressed by counters
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 14, 2016
- New York Times - May 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 16, 2015
- Universal - May 18, 2015
- Washington Post - November 07, 2014
- Universal - June 08, 2014
- Washington Post - August 05, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 29, 2012
- LA Times - November 18, 2010
- USA Today - July 12, 2010
- Universal - November 18, 2009
- Netword - July 28, 2009
- New York Times - April 09, 2009
- Netword - July 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 01, 2008
- LA Times - December 20, 2007
- New York Times - December 09, 2007
- Washington Post - November 28, 2006
- Netword - May 12, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer insomnia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!