Clue: Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
We have 2 answers for the clue Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis. See the results below.
- Courtroom alibi, perhaps
- Knock-on-the-noggin consequence
- Common soap opera affliction
- Occasional soap opera plot feature
- Calling up trouble?
- Result of butting heads?
- Overused soap opera plot device
- Result of a conk on the head, perhaps
- Frequent soap opera affliction
- "Regarding Henry" malady
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 1999
- New York Times - September 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!