JOANRIVERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- 1990 Emmy-winning talk show host
- Comedian who once said, "My audiences are my group therapy"
- "Enter Talking" autobiographer, 1986
- Melissa's mom
- "Can We Talk?" comedienne
- Who said "I have a wonderful psychiatrist that I see maybe once a year, because I don't need it. It all comes out onstage"
- "Fattening? Oh grow up" (1995)
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 26, 2016
- New York Times - September 27, 2014
- LA Times - April 30, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 04, 2009
- New York Times - April 04, 2007
- New York Times - June 08, 2002
- New York Times - December 25, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer joanrivers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!