LAKOTA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Crazy Horse, e.g.
- Siouan language
- Sitting Bull's language
- Sioux Indian
- Sitting Bull, e.g.
- Crazy Horse's tribe
- Crazy Horses tribe
- Sioux language featured in "Dances With Wolves"
- Great Plains tribe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 01, 2016
- LA Times - March 28, 2015
- LA Times - November 23, 2014
- Washington Post - September 26, 2014
- Washington Post - April 22, 2013
- Netword - July 17, 2010
- LA Times - March 31, 2009
- Washington Post - January 06, 2008
- LA Times - December 22, 2007
- Netword - August 10, 2006
- New York Sun - December 29, 2005
- New York Times - February 27, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer lakota that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!