Clue: Sitting Bull, e.g.
We have 4 answers for the clue Sitting Bull, e.g.. See the results below.
- Noted Big Apple residence, with "the"
- 1945 John Wayne western
- End of two state names
- Some Plains Indians
- Follower of North or South
- Part of two state names
- Word seen twice on a U.S. map
- Territory that became two states
- Actress Fanning
- 1860s-'80s territory on the Canadian border
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 17, 2015
- Netword - July 17, 2010
- LA Times - July 03, 2010
- New York Times - December 22, 2000
- New York Times - August 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sitting Bull, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!