LLDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Some legal scholars, for short
- Degrees for attys.
- Attorneys' degrees: Abbr.
- Geo. Washington and M.L.K. Jr. were awarded them
- Attorneys' degs.
- Honorary degs.
- Legal degs.
- Honorary degrees for attys.
- Some Harvard degs.
- Honorary law degs.
- Law degs.
- Honorary law degrees
- Attys.' degrees
- Degs. held by George Washington and Benjamin Franklin
- Degs. from Yale and Harvard
- Barristers' degs.
- Some attorneys' degs.
- Honorary legal degs.
- Some Yale degs.
- Lawyers' degrees
- Advanced law degs.
- Many honorary degs.
- Parts of some law profs.' résumés
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 19, 2018
- LA Times - November 12, 2017
- USA Today - September 15, 2017
- New York Times - June 18, 2016
- Netword - June 03, 2016
- LA Times - February 21, 2016
- New York Times - September 23, 2014
- USA Today - May 09, 2014
- New York Times - March 08, 2014
- New York Times - March 02, 2014
- Chicago Reader - May 03, 2013
- LA Times - June 25, 2012
- New York Times - December 30, 2011
- New York Times - December 05, 2011
- New York Times - November 06, 2011
- Chicago Reader - September 23, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - August 12, 2011
- New York Times - July 31, 2011
- Chicago Reader - February 05, 2010
- New York Times - July 05, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer llds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!