Clue: Law degs.
We have 2 answers for the clue Law degs.. See the results below.
- Law firm hirees, for short
- Law grads
- Some law grads
- Romney and Obama, professionally
- Law school grads, briefly, and an apt title for this puzzle
- Salinger and Souther, e.g.
- Both Barack and Michelle Obama have them: Abbr.
- The Clintons' degs.
- Law degrees
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 14, 2014
- New York Times - February 12, 2012
- USA Today - May 01, 2007
- New York Times - April 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Law degs. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!