MITERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Joint work?
- Cuts using a box
- Makes a joint
- Bishops' headdresses
- Does a carpenter's task
- Cuts corners?
- Carpentry cuts
- Corner joints
- Bishop toppers
- Bishops' toppers
- Bishops' hats
- What bishops wear
- Bishop's toppers
- Headwear for bishops
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 29, 2016
- USA Today - February 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 17, 2012
- Netword - December 19, 2010
- Washington Post - June 06, 2010
- Netword - May 15, 2010
- Universal - July 28, 2008
- Washington Post - January 28, 2008
- Universal - May 14, 2007
- Universal - May 08, 2007
- New York Times - February 29, 2004
- New York Times - July 02, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer miters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!