Clue: Cuts corners?
We have 4 answers for the clue Cuts corners?. See the results below.
- Cuts into cubes
- "It slices, it ___..."
- Cuts into small cubes
- Cuts into small pieces
- Prepares ham for an omelet, say
- Shoots craps, e.g.
- Chops up
- Prepares potatoes, perhaps
- Prepares potatoes, in a way
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 20, 2015
- Netword - December 12, 2013
- Universal - July 28, 2008
- Washington Post - February 26, 2001
- New York Times - March 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cuts corners? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!