MORO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Former Italian P.M. Aldo
- 60's-70's Italian P.M.
- Red Brigades victim Aldo
- Philippine Muslim
- 1960's-70's Italian P.M.
- Former P.M. of 11-Down
- Philippine tribesman
- 1960’s-70’s Italian P.M.
- 1950s-70s Italian leader Aldo
- '60s-'70s Italian prime minister Aldo
- Two-time Italian prime minister Aldo
- Two-time Italian prime minister
- 1960s-70s Italian P.M.
- Late Italian statesman Aldo
- Italian leader Aldo
- Onetime Italian leader Aldo
- Mindanao's ___ Gulf
- WWII Italian river
- Gulf of the Celebes Sea
- Philippine native
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 22, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - June 13, 2014
- LA Times - April 20, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - September 15, 2013
- LA Times - November 06, 2011
- New York Times - February 16, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - May 03, 2009
- LA Times - June 22, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 15, 2008
- Washington Post - December 17, 2005
- New York Sun - January 27, 2005
- New York Times - May 12, 2004
- Washington Post - March 26, 2004
- Washington Post - August 15, 2002
- New York Times - June 19, 2002
- New York Times - November 18, 2001
- New York Times - March 28, 1999
- New York Times - November 08, 1998
- New York Times - June 21, 1998
- New York Times - December 21, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer moro that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!