NEPALESE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Like some mountain guides
- Neighbors of Indians
- Like soldiers known as Gurkhas
- Native of Katmandu
- Sherpas, e.g.
- High land language
- Some Annapurna climbers
- From Katmandu
- From Kathmandu, e.g.
- Certain Himalayan native
- Like some Sherpas
- Katmandu tongue
- Katmandu language
- Sherpa, e.g.
- Like Sherpas
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 09, 2014
- Washington Post - October 02, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - May 06, 2011
- New York Times - April 03, 2010
- Washington Post - February 21, 2010
- New York Times - September 19, 2008
- USA Today - August 27, 2007
- LA Times - August 12, 2006
- USA Today - August 02, 2006
- USA Today - July 05, 2006
- New York Times - February 04, 2006
- Washington Post - April 13, 2005
- Washington Post - September 28, 2000
- New York Times - June 17, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer nepalese that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!