Clue: Like Sherpas
We have 3 answers for the clue Like Sherpas. See the results below.
- Like Shih Tzus
- The Dalai Lama, for one
- Dalai Lama, e.g.
- Lhasa native
- Language from which comes ''lama''
- Lama's language
- Asian language
- Sherpa, perhaps
- Language from which comes "lama"
- Like prayer wheels
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 22, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 27, 2017
- New York Times - August 21, 2016
- New York Times - November 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 07, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 20, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Like Sherpas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!