NRC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- A.E.C. successor
- Org. concerned with meltdowns
- Protective agcy. since 1974
- Atomic energy org.
- Creation of the Energy Reorg. Act of 1974
- Reactor overseer: Abbr.
- Agcy. overseeing reactor safety
- Fed. energy watchdog
- Atomic energy oversight agcy.
- "Protecting people and the environment" agcy.
- AEC successor
- Reactor-monitoring agcy.
- Reactor safety overseer: Abbr.
- Org. concerned with radiation
- Atomic org.
- Canadian research org.
- AEC's replacement
- Reactor-overseeing org.
- Energy Reorg. Act of 1974 creation
- Reactor safety org.
- Reactor monitor: abbr.
- Reactor safety agcy.
- Govt. agency whose official early history is entitled "Controlling the Atom"
- Fed. reactor monitor
- Atomic waste-monitoring org.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 06, 2017
- USA Today - June 06, 2017
- Netword - October 23, 2016
- USA Today - October 13, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - July 10, 2016
- New York Times - July 03, 2016
- New York Times - July 21, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - July 12, 2015
- LA Times - April 11, 2015
- New York Times - January 16, 2015
- New York Times - June 05, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - March 09, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 10, 2013
- LA Times - August 03, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 20, 2013
- New York Times - December 21, 2012
- LA Times - October 31, 2012
- New York Times - August 26, 2012
- LA Times - March 22, 2012
- LA Times - February 18, 2012
Seen a clue for the answer nrc that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!