Clue: A.E.C. successor
We have 1 answer for the clue A.E.C. successor. See the results below.
- Org. concerned with meltdowns
- Protective agcy. since 1974
- Atomic energy org.
- Creation of the Energy Reorg. Act of 1974
- Reactor overseer: Abbr.
- Agcy. overseeing reactor safety
- Fed. energy watchdog
- Atomic energy oversight agcy.
- "Protecting people and the environment" agcy.
- AEC successor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2003
- New York Times - November 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue A.E.C. successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!