NUMERAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- I, for one
- It may be Roman or Arabic
- Roman X, e.g.
- X, e.g.
- One is one
- Part of 44-Across
- C or D, to old Romans
- XVI, for one
- XII, for one
- 3 or III, e.g.
- 1, for one
- What's required in some passwords
- It can be added or subtracted
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 03, 2016
- Universal - October 19, 2014
- New York Times - September 02, 2014
- Washington Post - July 08, 2013
- Washington Post - August 22, 2012
- LA Times - December 06, 2011
- New York Times - December 02, 2010
- New York Times - October 08, 2009
- Universal - February 20, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 11, 2007
- New York Times - November 06, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 07, 2005
- New York Times - February 19, 2005
- New York Sun - October 06, 2004
- USA Today - April 08, 2004
- USA Today - July 11, 2003
- Washington Post - July 22, 2001
- New York Times - November 25, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer numeral that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!