We have 5 answers for the clue Digit. See the results below.
- Toe, e.g.
- "Poetry," in poetry
- Finger or toe
- Metrical foot
- Long-short-short poetic foot
- Long-short-short, in verse
- Poetic foot
- "Innocent," but not "guilty"
- Metrical unit
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - August 18, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 26, 2013
- Washington Post - July 08, 2013
- Canadiana - December 31, 2012
- Universal - February 16, 2012
- Canadiana - August 03, 2009
- USA Today - February 22, 2005
- New York Times - November 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Digit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!