OMNIVORE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Not a picky eater
- He'll eat anything
- Plant and meat consumer
- Hardly a picky eater
- Man, e.g.
- Badger, as a rule
- Human, e.g., foodwise
- One who'll eat anything
- Bear or human
- Hardly a fussy eater?
- Goat, for one
- Hardly a picky eater?
- Far-from-fussy eater
- Indiscriminate consumer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 05, 2017
- Netword - June 26, 2016
- LA Times - June 12, 2016
- LA Times - February 10, 2015
- Universal - August 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 19, 2011
- New York Times - August 21, 2011
- Netword - November 20, 2010
- New York Times - September 30, 2010
- LA Times - August 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 17, 2008
- Washington Post - June 11, 2008
- Washington Post - January 30, 2007
- Washington Post - October 31, 2001
- New York Times - August 07, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer omnivore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!