Clue: Man, e.g.
We have 3 answers for the clue Man, e.g.. See the results below.
- Man or mandrill
- Man, for one
- Subject of evolutionary study
- Episcopal leader
- Gibbon or gorilla
- Man or monkey
- Ape, e.g.
- Human, for one
- Mandrill, for one
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 27, 2010
- Universal - August 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 30, 2005
- New York Times - August 30, 2002
- New York Times - July 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Man, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!